Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love Left Behind


ebook movie star erotica review




It's not everyday that you get to move to New York City and reinvent yourself. I was tired of being boring, predictable Emma Mills. I was convinced that my life would be totally different in the Big Apple.



And I was right.



Jackson Reynard was irresistible and I had no plans on resisting him. Jackson was the epitome of tall, dark and handsome and I was more than happy to let him sweep me off my feet. I expected a summer fling but instead I got a heart-stopping romance. I realized that I had met the love of my life. I just didn't realize that sometimes love isn't enough.



It's hard enough getting over an ex. It's even harder when he becomes Hollywood's next biggest heartthrob and his face is plastered on every magazine cover. But the hardest part? The hardest part is when he thrusts himself back into my life and won't let go of the past.



I survived losing the man I loved the first time. I don't think I'll survive it again.



**************


I didn't know if I was getting sick or if it was the book but I had to take Pepto because my stomach was a mess and actually it didn't stop hurting until I was at the end of the book so beware it's an intense roller coaster of a book! There seems to be a lot going on with Emma's guilt for her past and the Love of her future but she needed to settle her demons I could totally see where she was coming from during time but it was so heart wrenching. Oh and then to go thru the second half of the book with this unresolved event it was enough to drive me crazy and my stomach crazy too. All I wanted was for Jackson and Emma to figure it out and stay together but every time I thought finally NOPE!!
You will have to read it to find out if they ever do get their HEA.
Fabulous Ending. Lots of Hot Steamy Sex!!!

Quotes:

"I know it sounds crazy but the though of you engaged to someone else....
it doesn't make me feel good."

"There's nothing wrong with being sensible but dreams are what make you fly. And you're destined to touch the sky."

"You and me, Emma. It's you and me against the world. There'll never be anyone else for me."

"Emma Mills, I love you. You're my heart and my life, and I can't image breathing one breath without you by my side."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: