Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bad Rep

ebook rock star college students erotica review


Maysie Ardin is soaking up the summer before her junior year of college, shopping, hanging by the pool and shopping some more. But when her black belt in spending lands her in trouble with her parents, she is forced to take a second job at a local bar to dig herself out of a deep financial pit.



She thought she’d be miserable. But then Maysie didn’t count on Jordan Levitt, the hot, pierced and tattooed, drum playing bartender who also happens to be very interested in her. And the feelings are totally mutual.



It had the makings of the perfect romantic set up. Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. Boy has girlfriend? Okay, maybe not.


But attraction is a hard thing to ignore and soon Jordan and Maysie find themselves in the middle of a gossip induced firestorm. Maysie has to learn whether she can set aside her fear of public disapproval in order to be with the one she wants. Or will she let the opinions of others dictate her life and her heart? 


********


I was only at 50% through the book when I thought this must be the end.
For gosh sakes Jordan & Maysie had fought their attraction and when they couldn't take it anymore they dove in and finally were together.......what else could there be?
Oh hold on to your seats Ladies there was so much more!
I couldn't help but want to slap the shit out of Maysie for her self loathing it was getting to be ridiculous. Luckily she did get slapped up side her head but by her friend lol. 
Maysie's best advice came from the oddest source a towny looser (or that at least what Maysie thought of Eli- wait Hot towny looser)- but did she take his advice? 
Read it you will Love it!
Hot Sex scenes & Physical Attraction that will burn up the pages of the book.
Good ending. 
I wouldn't mind another book on Maysie & Jordan's Future :)


Quotes:

"Dear lord, the flash of his gleaming white teeth was like a hot button to my nether regions. Down Vagina! Down, girl."

"What was that? I think I got pregnant just watching you two."

"I bet there wasn't a day in his life he didn't look like sex on a stick."

"It matters to me, Mays. It matters a lot. I don't like seeing some other guy touching you. Not when it should be me touching you."

"What you both are doing is engaging in nonphysical foreplay."

"If I didn't love the guy so much I'd punch him in the face. He's that obnoxious about you."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


No comments: