Monday, January 21, 2013

Of Blood and Bone


ebook erotica review billionaire



Luca Minaldi is powerful, rich and mesmerizing. But he is also a reclusive enigma. He lives in Malta, a fairytale-like place filled with sunshine and sea, beauty and secrets. And Luca’s darkest of secrets is the best kept of them all. 


Eva Talbot is spending the summer in Malta to finish up her doctoral dissertation. When she meets Luca, a mysterious and handsome shipping magnate, there is an instant attraction. He has a disturbing and beautiful energy that she has never felt before. But she senses the darkness that lives within him. 



Eva is hired to care for his mother, a woman who suffers from dementia, but it is Luca who Eva will eventually risk everything to save. She desperately wants to reach inside of him and fix what is broken, while at the same time, she knows that she is falling for him. Her life becomes a swirling chaos of darkness and romance, of secrets and mystery. And the question that emerges will become the most important answer of all. 



Can she save Luca from the darkness that plagues him without losing herself? 



The answer is a matter of life or death. 


**************



When I started getting into the book I thought oh my it's a paranormal book and Luca is a Werewolf arghhhh . But because I was already into it and I'm not a quitter so I forged ahead. 
Half way through I had a light bulb moment and thought he's not a werewolf and I can't tell you what was in that light bulb because turns out my bulb moment was correct. 
There aren't to many hot steamy sex scenes but the few of them that happen are Hot- Nothing raunchy or too detailed. Lots of mystery & trying to walking away from Love.
This book has a lot of elements- Mystery, Murder, Love, Friendship, etc.....
The ending is good but it sets us up for the next book. 
Not sure when the next book will come out at the end of the book it say Winter 2012 but I found on the Author Courtney Coles website that book 2 will be out in Spring 2013.
You will be ok with the ending so don't worry about reading it and jonesing for more right away.

Quotes:

"At twenty-nine, I'm just a minute away from thirty. If boys aren't men by this point, 
they never will be."

"Holy hell. His is the most beautiful male body I've ever seen, absolutely perfect in every way."

"I'm a monster, Eva. There is no saving a monster. But I love that you want to try."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  3 out of 5




No comments: