Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where I Need to Be


ebook erotic review



Spencer Marshall was through moping. After catching her boyfriend cheating with his secretary, she decides to have a girl's weekend in Vegas with her best friend Ryan. Lady Luck must be looking out for Spencer, because that weekend will change her life forever. Despite what people say, not everything stays in Vegas.


************



This is a quick read at 149 pages.
Spencer & Brandon's meeting is pretty good. Oh you will have to get it use to the 2 main female characters have male names Spencer & Ryan- It kept messing me up as I started to read it I had to reread until it finally Clicked. I really thought it was going to be a perfect relationship but then there was a bombshell & that bombshell brought it to the next level. Lots of hot steamy sex!! 
Pretty good ending that leaves you wanting more of Spencer & Brandon but you 
won't loose sleep over it.
 Wanted is the next book due out April 2013

Quotes:

"When Life hands you lemons, they say to make lemonade. Well, Life just handed me a whole lemon tree."

"He was there one second and gone the next. Was he some sort of ninja?."

"I just told him thank you for being a douche bag and giving me the opportunity to treat you the way you are supposed to be treated."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: