Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beneath This Man

ebook erotica reviewebook erotica review billionaire

**********

ebook erotica review billionaire


Book #2 of the 'This Man' Trilogy.

Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is recommended for ages 18+

"Beneath This Man brings more passion, intensity and intrigue. Lives are changed and secrets are revealed. Jodi Ellen Malpas does it again. A gripping must read sequel which we just could not put down. - TotallyBookedBlog"


She knew she was heading towards disaster. Every instinct told her to run, but Jesse Ward was a hard man to escape.

It has been five days’ since Ava O’Shea left Jesse drunk and raging at Lusso – left behind a man who drowned her in his intensity and blindsided her with his touch. Getting over this man was never going to be easy.

And now he’s back in her life.

She has questions that she needs answering, but her determination to get these answers will give the pleasure-seeking playboy the power to destroy her again. She needs to keep her eyes wide open and caution at the forefront of her mind - an ambitious intention when Jesse Ward is within touching distance.

And he plans to be.

He’s dark, he’s broken – Ava knows this, but the only way to find out how dark and how broken is to get beneath the steely exterior of this man.



******************



Book 2 made this Series one of my Top 10 for 2013!!
I might have 10 in that list yet but this one is for sure at the very Top!!!!

Wow this book messed with my insides! 
I couldn't put it down my heart was aching at every turn and let me tell you there were a lot of turns.
Jesse seems to have so many secrets you can't help but get worried and angry for Ava. 
He seems to think what happened in the past is the past but at every turn the past is biting Ava in the ass. Every time Ava finally gets answers something else comes up that is brushed aside. I still love Jesse and I think towards the end things seem to be finally smoothing out. There is of course so much left to sort out I can't wait for book 3! Lots and Lots of hot steamy Sex. 

Quotes:

"Damn you, Jesse Ward, of an age I don't know."

"Snuggle? is he kidding me? After that? This man is like the sex version of Jekyll and Hyde."

"I crazy love you, baby. I'm glad we're friends."

"I've trampled them all."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


3 comments:

Tasharoo said...

This one killed me. I just don't know what to make of this series. I feel like Jesse is so messed up and their relationship is so volatile. Got some questions answered but I hate that girl who works with him. She has to go. I wonder if the next one will be from his point sort of like the crossfire series (which is taking forever to be released by the way and as luck would have it my baby is due like RIGHT before it comes out so I'm not sure how quickly I'll be picking that one up ha!)

Unknown said...

I know I liked the first one but the second one made me LOVE this series- I hope book 3 blows all his past wide open lol. Yet that bitch needs to go I want to punch her in her face. Well maybe that baby will be late (not what your hoping for) if not I think sleep a lot when they pop out so hopefully you can get it read quickly (congrats by the way)

Tasharoo said...

I'm interested to hear about his past. It was a good book but it seems so dysfunctional. I think I'm such a 50 shades freak that I keep comparing and this seems like way more dysfunctional than Ana and Christian could ever dream of being.
I wouldn't be surprised if she did a book with the roomate Kate because there seems to be a lot going on in that relationship too that we aren't hearing about.