Thursday, January 3, 2013

Forever My Girl


ebook young adult erotic review



I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile.

And now I’m going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl.


***************



My anticapation for this book to come out was off the charts and
let me tell you the book certainly delivered!
I couldn't help but be pissed off at Liam at the begining and actually throughout the book but in the same token I fell in love with him. Josie on the other hand I loved her throughout the book.
The beginning of the book is so sad and heart wrenching. There are a few twists and turns in the book and another love is blossoming which is what the second book will be about. Gosh I can't wait for that one and I know I will get glimpses of Liam & Josie in that book since at the end of Forever My Girl is a teaser to the next book!! Not to many hot sex scenes but a few- Nothing raunchy.
Fantastic ending!

Quote:

"I'm on a forever kind of date so no thanks."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 2 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


No comments: