Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Losing It After a Day at the Beach



ebook erotica review college



My summer was just starting to get fun when I ran into my ex, Jason, at the beach. He was leaving for college, half-way across the country, and thought it would be better if we didn't drag things out.


I didn't agree.



When I saw Jason, looking so cute in his shorts, with a summer tan, I wanted him more than ever. I wanted to lose my virginity with the boy I loved, and I wanted to spend one more night with him before we said goodbye.



My only problem was, besides the fact we were broken up, Jason had a lot of rules about how things were supposed to be. He felt I should save myself for my next boyfriend. He said I should move on. He said those things, but by the way he was acting and staring at my body, I could tell he didn't mean a word.





***************


I love Author Mimi Strong - her books never disappoint me!
This one is short Hot & Sweet!
Stand alone as well unlike Mimi's other books that are in installments.

Reflecting on this book I don't know the Main Characters name and I am pretty darn sure it was never mentioned- I could be wrong so comment on this post if I am!
Also there was never a description of her so of course I have my own of her in my head but a clear picture of Jason was painted and whoa in my mind he is smok'n hot!
With Mimi's books I know that nothing ever goes as it might seem is should so I did not for one second think this book was predictable but now that I read it one might think it is but there was a lot of stuff in between that you were never really sure what the ending would be.
Hot Steamy Sex! (some awkward sex too).
Fabulous Ending.

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5

No comments: