Monday, January 7, 2013

Mending

ebook student CEO erotic review


Gabby has finally started to break down the walls she has worked so hard to build up from all of the heartache she has felt through the years, just as ghosts from Bradley's past begin to show themselves. Will Gabby find healthy ways to cope with the new heartache she experiences or will she go back to running from the people who pose a risk of hurting her?


*********




This book follows just as the first from past to present tense but the past tense is where Broken left off & when it's from someone other than Gabby's POV is says so at the beginning of the paragraph. All is going smoothly then Chapter 3 there's a BOMBSHELL and then it was so hard for me to concentrate on the past as I wanted to know what happens then when it goes back to the present another BOMBSHELL! I know to much to handle lol. I am still annoyed with Gabby for not stopping and really thinking about things before she puts her running shoes on. I know that it was a Bombshell but really running from Bradley when he himself had this dropped on him was not right in my book. 
It's a nail biter hoping things can work out for Gabby & Bradley. 
Great Ending and there's even going to be more!! Forgiven comes out April 2013. A few hot scenes but nothing detailed and raunchy. 

Quote:

" 'I can barely breathe when I'm around you because you take my breath away' He continued to kiss her. 'But, when I was without you, I thought I was drowning.' "


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 1 out of 5 
Raunch: 0 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  3 out of 5

No comments: