Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rocked Under


Starting over in the USA, Emma starts college with her cousin, Ashley. She is finally free to do and live how she wants and no man will ever rule her decisions or emotions again.

That is until Scott Mason walks on stage…

Intense, bad boy Scott is the lead singer in a local and popular rock band. Ladies man and Ashley’s longtime friend, Emma is instantly drawn to him, even though he is everything she hates and needs to stay away from in a guy. He treats females like he does a cigarette; light it, use it, and lose it. 

For her cousin’s sake, she makes an effort to get along with Scott. She soon discovers that there is more to Scott which makes him even more dangerous in her eyes. Underneath the façade of friendship; jealousy, obsession, fear and insecurities, fester and battle it out as she fights her attraction and history from repeating itself.

One thing she knows for sure is that if she breaks her rule, it may destroy her.


*********

This is the kind of book I loose sleep over if I don't finish before I go to bed so I had to make sure I stopped at a point I could deal with.
I don't think I have read a book that a couple had so much fight against being together it was almost nerve wracking! I wanted to punch Emma in her face and make her wake up how could she not see what was going on with Scott and why he did what he did. Oh but when I thought this is it they are going to finally finally work it out NOPE Emma when a running & Scott well he was closed lipped about how he really felt. This is the kind of book you get a belly ache over. There a few steamy scenes but nothing raunchy just sheer hotness. 
Fantastic ending. The story will continue with 
Rocked #2 due out sometime this year.

Quotes:

"I mean, I just didn't do the whole "eye-stripping" thing that other girls seemed to think was okay."

"He'd take my heart, give it the best time of its existence before obliterating it, and like my mum, I wouldn't survive that kind of hurt."

"It's always been you. I'm incapable of loving anyone else. It's you or no one."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5

No comments: