Monday, January 28, 2013

Access Restricted


ebook erotica rock starebook erotica rock star



***********

ebook erotica rock star



The exciting sequel to Access All Areas.


Tristan Hunter, rock star. Lily Taylor, rock journalist. Fasten your seat belts.



Lily Taylor has been reporting on the music scene for years now. But when she met Tristan Hunter, the devastatingly sexy rock star with a wild past, she wasn’t expecting the ride of her life.



Now she’s been told to follow Tristan on his comeback tour to London. With their careers under the spotlight, the stakes couldn’t be higher. Tristan has the chance to reclaim the top, and Lily has the story of her career. Interviewing the people who were there right at the start with Tristan means she might finally find out the truth behind all those dark rumors. 



So far, they’ve managed to keep their passionate affair hidden. But there are some people who know – and don’t want to see them together. And with their own demons to fight, will love stand a chance? Or will the first stop on the tour be the last…



**************


 .5

I have to say it's sometimes hard to pick up the second book in a series when you read the the first one so long ago- Most of the time it comes flooding back but this one took me a bit longer to remember.

It was hard to get into the second half right away. I found myself skimming parts because all they were were descriptions of places. I know that sounds bad but it was too much, for me anyway, I don't need 2-3 paragraphs to get the feel for somewhere or every detail about a place. I really wanted to get down to Tristan and Lily and where they were going. I started to enjoy the book much more mid way through. Lots of info was revealed about Tristan's past. It seemed like things were headed in a wonderful direction for Lily and Tristan the big night of the concert was sure to be the test as to where their relationship was going. All I can say it was an Epic blow up! Guess I didn't see it coming I was holding out for the warm fluffy happy lovely ending to that night~ Nope! I was proud of Lily and the way she handled it.You never knew who to trust in this book. 
Hot steamy sex - not a ton. The ending was good I would have loved more of an Ever After in the Epilogue but it still was Fabulous.

Quotes:

"With just one little flaw-he was like every other man in the universe and he wanted his woman to be airbrushed and flattering, distant, cold and pretty like a china doll. My canvas was a little too rough. I cared a little too much. "Try not giving a fuck" worked really well. Too bad I could only pull it off intermittently."

"Fuck, it was hard to have high rent tastes on a spiritual budget."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5




No comments: