Saturday, December 15, 2012

Typist #2

ebook billionaire novelist erotica review



Typist #2 - Spanking the Billionaire Novelist 

Bad boy author Smith Wittingham talks his typist into staying at the Vermont cabin.

Tori isn't about to roll over and play obedient companion. She twists Smith's words and takes the power position in a new game, one where she gets to spank his naughty butt.

Smith keeps changing the rules, though, and surprising her at every turn. He takes her on a date that ends with sex in public, and she wonders if she'll ever get enough of him.

When a disturbing secret comes to light, Tori gets the urge to run away once more.


***********

Well I must say that Smith Wittingham was a total Douchbag throughout most of this installment but he did redeem himself towards the end- I personally think he has a bit more groveling to do! Of course there's Hot Steamy Raunchy sex I would expect nothing less from
 Author Mimi Strong. There is an odd secret that comes to light and I'm not sure I fully grasp it but once Tori got over the initial weirdness of it she saw it in a better light. Of course I was left wanting more and this time I know I will get it Mimi never lets me down she will button this story up for me eventually!

Quotes:

"You just want me in front so you can press your man-happy into my ass"

"I'm sure your little ginger minge would look just as tasty with curls coming out of the sides of your underwear."

"Are you saying my ears are fat?"

"How many times have I run away from you now? I swear, if you weren't such a Grad A Dillhole, I wouldn't get any exercise at all."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: