Monday, December 10, 2012

Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers)

ebook college students erotica review



Severine Blake has seen far too many friends taken down in the crossfires of dating. She devises a precise course of action to protect her heart. The plan is working very well...until she meets Thayer and Macsen.
When the Sloan brothers come into her life, nothing is the same.

Thayer is self-possessed, arrogant and used to getting what he wants. Being near him leaves Severine unsteady and shaken. He makes her question everything.
Macsen contradicts his brother in every way. His calm personality captivates her. Severine is drawn to him instantly.
But Severine quickly discovers that when you want something, that want can turn wicked. Giving in is not always easy, especially when your heart refuses to give up the fight.

What little illusion of love Severine has is soon destroyed. Every option is broken, and the protection she has built around her heart instantly crumbles.

There's just no right way with the Sloan brothers.



******************

Torn between two brothers Severine is one confused girl.
She chooses the safe one or so she thinks. I actually feel sorry for Thayer and I'm kind of pissed at Serverine for choosing Macsen so quickly it feels like she did it to spite her feelings for Thayer to prove to herself she didn't like him. I also couldn't believe she couldn't figure out something was wrong when Mascen wasn't all over her for sex- sure some pretty frickin hot steamy sexy kisses but that was it. When things finally blow I am again upset that Severine just can't get over Mascen after what he did it should have been a no brainer but she still considers his feels. And don't get me started on Mascen why can't he see the there is no going back! Thayer and Severine are so good together I don't know why she fights it so much. 
You will have to read it and see what happens. 
It was a page turner I couldn't put down I loved it! When the sex finally when flying it was Hot and not to raunchy. Can't wait for Book 2 Breaking the Wrong which is due out Spring 2013.
There is a thing lingering at the end that left me wanting to know what was going on but I am content until Spring.

Quotes:

"close enough that Severine could count the flecks of black in his eyes. But she didn't do that...... Five. There were five little flecks."

" 'I saw you first.' he rasped out deeply. 'Remember that. I saw you first.' "

"If your hands go below the waist, I'm giving you a swift kick to the baby maker."

"The theory that you're always seven people away from a dumb whore."

" 'I Love you, but I will reach over there and kick your ass.' 'Said the Polly Pocket,' Severine mumbled."

"This is amazing. I officially want to make love with this moment."

"That....plus Morgan reminds me of Lily. You can never have too many Lilys in your life."



CONTENT RATING

Romance: 2 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: