Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Folding Hearts

ebook erotica review against the odds


Colt and Savanna are starting their future together, but Ty is left with no girlfriend, no scholarship, no driver's license, and no hope for happiness. The only thing that brings a smile to his face is Miranda's little girl Bella, that he helped bring into the world....... but they live in another state.
Ty and Miranda have become good friends and their long distance friendship keeps things plutonic between them. When Miranda and Bella have to go stay at Ty's family farm in another state, it is only a matter of time before the chemistry between them explodes. 
*********


In the first book I was not to fond of Ty he just came off as a real jerk.
When I started reading this book my opinion wasn't changing but the more I read the more I got into Ty's head and I fell in love with him. I think what made me fall in love with him is his love for Bella. A wonderful love story with a couple that has the world against them. Some parts at the end brought tears to my eyes. Lots of hot sex nothing to raunchy.
Fabulous ending but wait there are 2 more books in this series!!
Raging Love- More of Savanna & Colt
Risking Fate- More Ty & Miranda

Quotes:

"I know how you like to feel in control of my life, but dammit, I am a grown man now. I make my own money and wipe my own ass. You can't continue to meddle like you do."

"Promise me that when I wake up, you will be right here. I am still thinking this was all the best damn dream I ever had."

"She was my obsession; the one person in the world that could satisfy me completely."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 5 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5

No comments: