Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hot New Releases


ebook new release eroticaebook new release erotica rockstar



*********************************




ebook new release erotica



Feather Hilborn is a style and dating coach. Despite what you may have heard, she is not a “kissing coach.”

Devin Nelson is confident and suave, not the kind of guy you'd guess has never kissed a girl. He's cute, too, which is making it even more difficult for Feather to resist trying to kiss him. 

Her first attempt sends him running. The second attempt doesn't go much better. But you know what they say … third time's the charm. 

Coaching Devin is fun. The only problem is, once Devin “graduates,” some other girl will be benefiting from his new-found kissing skills.




ebook new release rockstar erotica

I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after. 

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile. 

And now I’m going back. 

After ten years. 

I hope I can explain that after all this time. 

I still want her to be my forever girl.



No comments: