Thursday, December 27, 2012

In My Arms

ebook erotica review



He's deliciously handsome and completely arrogant. Exactly the last thing Ava needs on her first night out following her bad breakup.

New to the Philadelphia area, Trevor is instantly taken with Ava's beauty and witty attitude. After sharing an unexpected but amazing kiss, Trevor manages to stick his foot in his mouth and watches as Ava walks out of his life before he has a chance to explain.

When the two unexpectedly cross paths again, they struggle with the undeniable chemistry between them. Ava fights to keep it platonic, afraid to get hurt again, as Trevor sets out to change her mind.

With a little bit of humor, a lot of drama, sexual frustration, dancing and plenty of alcohol, Ava realizes that Trevor just might actually be perfect for her.


**********

The banter between Ava & Trevor is pretty funny. 
Ava was burned and it's hard for her to let Trevor in and Trevor well he isn't one to have a relationship but when it comes to 
Ava he is seeing things in a new light. 
Ava's Best Friend Talia is Hilarious! The next book in the series is about her and Tom, one of Trevor's friends. Quick Read, Great Romance, Hot Sex.
Ending had enough closure but I have a feeling we will hear a bit more about Ava & Trevor in "A Part of Me" due out in Jan. 2013

Quotes:

""Amen Sister! I run with scissors too, because I'm a rebel like that--yeah! Keeping it real. You underestimate me my friend."

"Holy quivering loins Batman!"

"My business isn't your business. So unless you're my thong, 
don't be up my ass."



CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5

No comments: