Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Free ebooks!!

Free "Wish List" books!!
Free 12/18 & 12/19 so grab them now.
Reg. Price $3.99

This is book 1 & 2. The 3rd book Loving Hart just came out.
Check out the author Ella Fox's blog for more info.

ebook free erotica


Sabrina Tyler is head over heels in love with her boss and best friend, Dante Hart. She thinks that Dante has no romantic interest in her but she's wrong.



Dante doesn't believe in love or commitment or any kind. Sabrina has gotten under his skin, but Dante has no intention of acting on it.



One wild night changes their relationship forever, but Dante lacks faith in love and doesn't believe in Happily Ever Afters.


Can Sabrina break through and fix what's broken in Dante Hart?  



ebook free erotica

Book #2 in The Hart Family series

Damien Hart will never allow himself to fall into a committed relationship. He's seen the worst of the worst, and he knows that there isn't a woman on earth that will ever change his mind. 

All of that changes the moment he meets Brooke Tyler. Damien's entire view of women and relationships is rocked by her, and though he tries, he can't make himself stay away. 

Brooke is everything Damien never acknowledged that he wanted. Will he be able to let go of his past and take a chance on love?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be honest. I don't have ONE favorite author, I have TONS of them!! And it's only gotten worse with time. ;)

Unknown said...

Lol I know how you feel! I stalk the author after I read a book!

tasharoo said...

I have now read all three of these. Loving heart was hot! I was fanning myself all day.
I also stalk a writer after I read the books esp if I think there will be a sequel. I'm so addicted to.Alice Clayton right now wallbanger literally made me laugh so hard I rolled off the bed!