Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Man

ebook sex club erotica review



Young interior designer Ava O’Shea has an appointment for a first consultation at The Manor with the owner, Mr Jesse Ward. She is expecting nothing more than an overweight, cravat wearing, well-to-do countryman, and on arrival, nothing would suggest otherwise. How wrong could she be? This Man is devastatingly handsome, charming and confident. He is also a conceited, hedonistic playboy, who knows no boundaries. Ava desperately does not want to be attracted to him, but she can’t control the overwhelming affect he has on her. Every instinct is telling her to run, so she does, but Jesse Ward is not so willing to let her go. He wants her and is determined to have her. She knows she is heading for heartbreak, but how can she run when he won’t let her?


********

Whew this one was gosh I don't even know...... there are so many up's and down's in this book I was a wreck! At first I was annoyed with Ava for always running from Jesse then I was annoyed with Jesse for being so up & down with his emotions and not giving Ava clarity. I just love them together so much the end was almost painful- then I reminded myself it's not Real so I could actually calm down! There are some crumbs in the book that I kept (and still keep) thinking about which since nothing came of them I can only assume it will come to fruit in the next book. I also am dying to know about Sara and what actual role in Jesse's life she really does play. This is one hot intense book. Hot Sex scenes and a lot of them.  This is a real cliff hanger of a book only because I know there is another book coming if 
I didn't I would say this had a really sad ending. 
Beneath This Man is due to release Jan 18, 2012.

Quotes:

"Ava, you should know that once I've had you, you're mine."

" 'Don't even think about it, lady.' he growls."

"Ava, To me, your are a book I have opened. I can't put it down. I need to know more."



CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 5 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 



2 comments:

Tasharoo said...

just finished reading this one as well...what a rollercoaster. I found it a bit abusive at times (ie he's obviously stealing her birth control but why I have no idea). I am just really confused by there relationship. However, I am hooked so I'll read the next one. But I was pretty torn about this book. I didn't find her as confident as Ana in 50 shades either which really bothered me. I wanted her to just stay away from him. I guess we will see how it all goes. I'm curious about that scar

Unknown said...

I think he wants her to get pregnant so that she will be his always. I want to know about that scar too! I hope the second book clears a lot of stuff up.