Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shattered Hart


ebook CEO Student erotic review

Book #2 in The Hart Family series

Damien Hart will never allow himself to fall into a committed relationship. He's seen the worst of the worst, and he knows that there isn't a woman on earth that will ever change his mind. 

All of that changes the moment he meets Brooke Tyler. Damien's entire view of women and relationships is rocked by her, and though he tries, he can't make himself stay away. 

Brooke is everything Damien never acknowledged that he wanted. Will he be able to let go of his past and take a chance on love?

This is an EROTIC romance. Get a fan ready, because Damien is going to heat you up!


********

I was excited to contiune the series after Broken Hart but as I started to read I quickly realized that it was just a repeat of the first book arrghhh! It was from Damien and Brook's point of view but I already knew what happened and their side of it didn't shed any new light on it. I found myself skimming through the book sadly. Then finally it started to be all of Damien and Brooks story whew. Damien was more hard nosed than Dante when it came to following his heart. Once things broke loose and everything was going to work itself out it sort of came silly as it was the same things that Dante had said to Sabrina and I was not impressed. There was a lot of hot raunchy sex towards the end I will give it that. I think if I would have read a few books after Broken Hart then it would have been better as it wouldn't have been as fresh in my mind. I will read Loving Hart but I will wait awhile so that if it repeats itself I will enjoy the refresher. I was not overly happy with this book since I enjoyed Broken Hart so much. If your like me you will still have to read it 
because you will have to know. 


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



3 comments:

tasharoo said...

I felt the same about this one but loving heart redeemed this series for me.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info! I have been delaying reading it but now I will dive in!

Tasharoo said...

Yeah I really felt like this one was lame when it came to the sex and the repetition. Loving heart follows a wayyy longer timeline and you learn A LOT about how the family was raised which is huge. The sexy stuff starts in the middle but oh man it's so hot when it gets started. Loved it a lot. She says she isn't sure if she will do one about the gay sister but I don't see why she wouldn't. Dive in I wasn't disappointed at all!
Also I am reading all the Sinners on Tour books. I think I read them out of order but it's weird because double time is almost set in the future and then the next book hot ticket actually goes back in time...very confusing. But they are hot and I love them.This blog has saved me hours of looking for books BTW so thanks!!!