Saturday, December 22, 2012

No Takebacks

ebook billionaire erotica review

There was something I didn’t know. 

Something that would change everything. 


The grand opening of Turtle Tear Resort is a time for celebration, but the man Rachael loves more than anything is suffering in silence. Rocha Enterprises was Merrick’s life. Now, he’s been left with no choice but to sell off the business he built from the ground up, and Rachael’s hell-bent on finding out why.

I love you too much not to fight to get it back. 

Even if you’ve given up.

“You’re hurting me, Rachael…You’re going to him…I can’t promise I’ll be here when you get back.”

My heart bleeds as you stride away from me. Last night you told me you love me, now you’re walking away because I’m fighting for you. 

Rachael can forgive and forget the past, but can Merrick overcome her betrayal?


**********


Short Story only 46 pages.
Whoa is all I can say ....... it's so possible but unimaginable at the same time. 
I hurt for Rachael that Merrick would just leave her 
because she is going to talk with his father.
There's not much talking when she meets his father because well nothing needs to be said it's all visual. I cannot wait for Taken by Storm to come out I have to wait until spring 2013 but I know it will be worth the wait!!. A few hot steamy sex scenes- nothing to detailed but raunchy nonetheless.
Don't read No Takebacks until you read Taken first!

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



No comments: