Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Panty Dropper


ebook erotica review flight attendant


Meet Emily Norris. A single, but hopeful, young flight attendant who's trying to survive the holiday made for lovers. She plans on spending the evening with her best friend Monica. Add a chick flick, some wine and February 15th can't arrive fast enough.


However, Emily's night and plans take an unexpected turn when she finds Ethan Murphy, aka The Panty Dropper, knocking at her door. Find out what fate has in store when these two are struck by Cupid's arrow.


**********



This is a super cute & hot story! I picked it up when it was Free.
Only 41 pages. No raunchy detailed sex just mention of it. The story is well written and has and Epilogue that really button's up everything.

Quotes:

"You heard me. Use the razor everywhere!"

"He is in full-blown panty dropper mode."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 2 out of 5 
Raunch: 2 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5

1 comment:

Liv Morris said...

Thanks for reading my short story and taking the time to post your review. I'm glad you enjoyed it too.
Your blog is great and I am perusing it to find my next hot read.
xo,
Liv