Thursday, February 7, 2013

Billionaire Novelist #3

ebook erotica review billionaire redhead


#3 The Wicked Redhead and the Billionaire Novelist

Smith Wittingham, the bad-boy billionaire novelist, whisks his typist away from the cabin in Vermont. Tori's never been to Montreal before, and it's a wonderful city to go shopping and get in trouble.

After a visit to a sex shop, Tori's ready to explore new things. Smith asks if she would have sex with another man while he watches. She thinks he's just trying to provoke a reaction, because he loves making her angry, so she counters by saying yes.


****************


To say I think Smith is a Douchebag is putting it mildly however there is something about him when he's sweet that kills me. I love to hate him I guess. As for Tori I think Smith is giving her just what she needs but I think she also needs to know where their relationship is going if anywhere. This series isn't like anything I have read before -surely not your typical romance story. 
You will never know what it coming, Mimi keeps you one your toes.
Lots of hot raunchy sex- even some threesomes!
I for sure thought this was the last book when I read the ending but seems there's another one coming. 
I can't even image what is to come next!

Quotes:

"And then, something happened. I followed her. We all did, including Granny Ball Torture."

"He was like the Incredible Hulk of assholes."

"That hairy ass? When I can have your sweet Strawberry pie? No thanks."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 5 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: