Thursday, February 7, 2013

Free ebook "Thomas & January"


Free ebook!
This is the second book in Fisher Amelie's The Sleepless Series.
Not sure if they need to be read in order but I would assume so since it's book 2.
Grab it while it's free Reg price is $2.99

Fisher Amelie wrote Vain which came out not long ago and has become quite the hit!

free ebook young adult



Thomas Eriksson thinks he has it all figured out.


"People crossed the street when they saw me. I’m not really sure why that was. I mean, okay, I might have looked a bit intimidating if I was being truthful with you. I’d changed since New York. New York represented a life that wasn’t real, not truthfully, anyway. No, New York was the “young, immature, in love, idiot" side of Tom. The “Tie-Dye Tom of New York City” didn’t exist anymore. Tie-Dye Tom was dead."



January Mac Lochlainn thinks she’s her own worst enemy.



"I quit Berkeley. Threw away a full scholarship. Plans, you ask? What plans?"



But they’re both wrong.



free ebook young adultfree ebook young adult

No comments: