Thursday, February 28, 2013

Broken


ebook erotica review tattoos


According to Webster’s Dictionary the definition of the word Broken is violently separated into parts. SHATTERED.


Yup, that pretty much sums me up. How do I handle things? I find my answers at the bottom of a bottle of Tequila and sleep with random men. 


How did I get this way? Well, four years ago I made a decision that cost me the love of my life. I can't undo what I did to drive Garrett out of my life. I haven't seen or heard from him in four long years. But he still haunts me in my dreams or should I call them nightmares at this point? No matter how much booze I drink and how many men I sleep with, nothing fills the void. I feel like I am existing but I’m not really living.


I’m trying to get my life back on track. Well that was until. . . . Garrett walked back into my life. His reappearance threw me into another tailspin. 
How do I put the pieces of our broken hearts back together? All before he walks out of my life again... this time for good. Or am I simply destined to just be Broken?


*************




Well I can honestly say I have yet to read a book quite like "Broken".
Usually the men are the "Man-Whores" well this time it's a "Lady-Whore" & I don't mean she get's money but she is trying to fill an emptiness.  I couldn't help but feel sorry Leila she was drowning and just couldn't seem to get her life straight. When she first see's Garrett again oh my it's heart breaking. As the book goes on I couldn't help but wait for the other boot to drop it was nerve wracking because I knew this wasn't going to be a smooth ride. There was a lot of hot raunchy steamy sex. Not a lot of Mush- They clearly love each other but it was dripping in Mush and the author didn't beat it in the book  over and over. Now for the ending- I can tell you I have never read a book until now that I was completely satisfied meaning I wondered about things- The author buttoned everything up so nicely.
Quote:

"I was like an addict, and he was my drug."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5 

No comments: