Saturday, February 23, 2013

crush



ebook erotica review high school young adult


Cami Wimberley has a plan, and that plan includes no room for boys--especially the big time party animal, Hunter Wilder, no matter how handsome and charismatic he is. She's beautiful, a senior, extremely talented, gets good grades, and is working her way toward her dream college to be a musical theater major. Everything is perfect.


Hunter Wilder does not want a girlfriend--that would complicate his life way too much right now. He especially doesn't want this girl, Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes, so how come he can't keep his eyes off her? He tries to keep her at arms length, but fate seems to keep pushing them together. Before long, it's obvious to everyone they're crushing on each other. 



As sparks begin to fly, Hunter finds himself sinking deeper and deeper into hot water. Soon he's scrambling to keep Cami from discovering his dark secret--one that can destroy their entire relationship.





***********



First off I have to tell you there is NO hot steamy Sex scenes in this book.
This book is basically High School students so that may not be your thing. 
I however loved this book. It was fast moving and had a lot going on. There were lots of hot steamy make out scenes. There is a secret that Hunter is keeping and every time I think I know what it is I start second guessing myself. I found myself hoping that things would work out for Cami and Hunter but I knew it was going to blow up and not sure what exactly Hunters secret was would determine if they would make it through. Great ending even know it doesn't give you much on where they go from there but there is another book "Smitten" coming soon.

Quotes:

"I Paid attention to what was going on around me, which is what you need to do. Then you'll start seeing the things you're missing."

"Dear Heaven above, have mercy on my soul. I'm going to end up in Hell."

"The right guy will always wait for you to truly be ready. He should honor you, worship you, and make it a moment for you to remember forever."

"I think even inanimate objects were getting turned on by the intensity rolling off you two. There are cars in the parking lot that are probably pregnant now."

"Well, then, I better come along to chaperone. I wouldn't want your future child to say he or she was conceived in a movie theater."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 2 out of 5
Kink: 0 out of 5 
Raunch: 0 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



No comments: