Monday, February 4, 2013

My Misery Muse

ebook erotica review rockband tattoo artist



First young love gets sidetracked by dreams that take them on two different journeys, but an unknown bond brings them back together again. Devi Porter an up-and-coming tattoo artist in Dallas is trying to live her life as best as possible, but never able to forget the love she had with Seth. Seth a bassist for the popular band My Misery Muse is struggling with his fellow band members with the lifestyle that he now lives. The band decides to go home to Dallas to work on their latest album as well as to work out their problems out from under the glare of the media. Seth and Devi meet up again and both realize they have a lot to work out between themselves as well. As they get reacquainted life and obstacles are thrown at them at them at every turn are they able to overcome them to become the family neither really had.


************




I've read a few books with the same set up before I won't tell you the element that is common factor but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I fell in Love with Seth and Devi was pretty likable as well but she pissed me off a bit since she was the one that ended it the first time with Seth so he could follow his dreams. 
A series of mishaps happened that prevented them from being together during the past 3 years but when they see each other again it's like their Love for each other has never wavered.
There is a lot for them to figure out and just when you think that it's all going to work it's Seth's turn to put Devi first and walks away. Will they find their way back - you probably know the answer but I won't say it out loud. Some Hot Sex,
Fabulous Ending!! It also sets us up for the next book "Faith" due out 4/23/13

Quote:

"I never forgot about you Devi, I never stopped thinking about you, wondering how you were, wondering if you thought about me."



CONTENT RATING

Romance: 2 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  3 out of 5


No comments: