Sunday, February 10, 2013

Raging Love

ebook erotica review farming

As Savanna and Colt prepare for their wedding, something horrible happens, leaving them to reconsider where and when to get married. After everything seems to go back to normal, something else threatens the happy couple, causing greif, panic, remorse and pain. Colt will stop at nothing to protect his wife and their future together. Savanna must face all of her demons if she wants that beautiful future she always dreamed of. This is a love conquers all installment of The Mitchell Series


*************


This is the 3rd book in the Mitchell Family Series and I must say I liked the first 2 books.
Now for this book the story line was good I was disappointed with all the Mush.
How many times can you go on about how Miranda & Tyler love each other? I swear it blah blahed about it for a quarter of the book. Then the chapters would go from Savanna's pov to Colt's pov but sometimes they would repeat the scene which I find redundant even know it was from a different pov -maybe because it didn't bring anything new to the table. 
There was some Hot steamy raunchy sex. Good drama and even few life threatening events. I think if a lot of the mush was taken out I would have Loved this book. 

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 2 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  3 out of 5


No comments: