Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grounded (Up in the Air Series)


ebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaire



*************


ebook erotica review billionaire

Grounded, Book 3 in the Up In The Air Trilogy.

James and Bianca’s story draws to a close in the explosive conclusion to the Up In The Air Trilogy. 

After a short but earnest courtship, Bianca can no longer deny her feelings for James, and though she’s tried her hardest, she can’t help but see that he cares deeply for her, as well. In a completely uncharacteristic move, she has put aside her misgivings and agreed to live with the enigmatic billionaire. Is her leap of faith the beginning of something wonderful, or is it too much, too fast?

As James and Bianca feel a growing need for each other that neither can deny, circumstances beyond their control intervene, trying to tear them apart. Amidst the ever mounting threat of a monster who wants Bianca dead, and the constant pitfalls of an indiscreet past that James can’t seem to escape, can these two passionate lovers manage to find their happily ever after?

***************




I will have to say this series is right up there with Fifty Shades of Grey & Bared Too you Series.

It was so long ago it seems since I read In Flight & Mile High that when things would come up in the story I had to ponder it a min so I could remember all that had happened already. 
I can say I was worried that it was going to a total Mush book since Bianca finally was giving in to her feelings for Mr. Beautiful but it wasn't. Lots of Hot Steamy Raunchy Sex- of course BDSM style. Drama oh yes there's drama. I don't recall the other books having any other point of view but Bianca's but there are a few chapters from Stephan's pov and one from James'. R. K. Lilley really seals the deal at the end giving us and Epilogue and after that another chapter! She also is set us for for her next series "Bad Things" and gives us a taste at the end of Grounded. 

Quotes:

"You shouldn't throw out that charm so carelessly. You'll make the world world fall in love with you."

"Love, I want you everywhere I go. I'd put you in my pocket, if i could."

"Your beauty devastates me, Bianca, yet you put less value on that beauty than any women I've ever met."

"Bianca, the lion tamer."

"I love you to distraction, James."

" How about we call it lovingly fucking your brains out?"

"For each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two bodies,
But there is only one life before you."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


No comments: