Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Relentless




To Claire, Adam Parker is just another flirty customer at the cafe, until a chance encounter and seemingly innocent comment spurs a bet between them. The bet is simple: If Adam can get Claire to reveal the secret that made her drop out of college, she has to re-enroll. If he doesn’t succeed, she gets to keep her secret and he must never step foot in the cafe again.

Claire thinks she has this one in the bag. She’s perfected the art of forgetting her past. But she isn’t prepared for Adam’s relentless pursuit or for him to share his own secrets. And she’s definitely not prepared for her secret to come banging down her door one year later.
 


***********


This is the first book I have read by Author Cassia Leo and let me tell you I am heading to amazon to get more of her books!
Fast paced book, lot's of stuff going on. Claire has a ton of baggage and she sure doesn't want to reveal any of it to Adam. Now Adam he has his own baggage he is bringing to the table but even know he doesn't reveal it all he sure seems to be quicker to tell Claire some of it. I thought I had Claire's big secret figured out but was I wrong. Then of course things come crashing down on her and she if forced to deal with it. Some hot steamy sex. The ending is good but I'm still left with questions.. Where does Claire and Adam go from here? I think Chris needs closure & of course the big one what will Claire do with the information she has been given? I know you don't know what the heck I'm talking about so you need to go grab this book and read it and tell me what you think!

Quotes:

"I can't help being a little superstitious, even know life has shown me that there is no order to the universe."

"Where we love is home."

"If this guy is any fucking sweeter I'm going to need a dentist."

"Being uncomfortable is part of being on a date, right? Like holding in your farts when you're in a new relationship."

"I am in training to be nobody special."

"Adam loves the sunset and me."

"Are you sniffing me again?"

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5



No comments: