Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fire in Her Eyes

ebook erotica review students


Spencer and I have been enemies for as long as I can remember. Though it wasn't hard to fall into lust with him. And things seemed to be headed to love before unspeakable things happened to me...

Spencer was supposed to be my rock. My angel. He turned out to be none of those things. What he did hurt more then the tragedy. I don't think I will ever be able to forgive him...

Not that he hasn't tried to win me back over. His new actions leave me wondering if love can really forgive anything?

My name is Harley Maxton and this is my story.



******************



This is a pretty quick read only 141 pages.
There is a 3 chapter sneak peek of "Hard to Resist" by Shanora Williams at the end (Releasing 3/16/13).
I guess when you hate someone that much what you really are trying to get across is that you could totally fall in love with them but the only way to resist is with hate.
When they finally kiss I swear I could see sparks come off the pages.
Just when they finally give in and it seems they are on the road to HEA tragedy happens.
Everyone deals with it differently and unfortunately Spencer's way of dealing is unforgivable.
Now the Summer just when from Awesome to Shitty in a matter of a night.
Can Spencer find a way to get Haley to forgive him?
While that is happening a BOMBSHELL is dropped!
I must say that a quarter of the way through the book - actually after the Tragedy I thought I had the book figured out and really wasn't stomaching finishing but as you already know I'm not a quitter so I forged ahead (took a tums because I knew I going to get a stomach over it lol) and I was pleasantly surprised about the turn of events.
Hot Steamy raunchy sex!
Great ending.

Quotes:

"Baby girl, why aren't you wearing panties with that short-ass skirt?"

"Harley, there is no need to defend Spencer. I'm not going to shoot him."

"Spencer Grady, I may not be much of a catch, but you have me. I don't know what you did to me, but you keep chipping away at the ice that had grown over my heart. I had no choice but to let you in. Just don't ever let me down or I'll cut off your balls."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 2 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



No comments: