Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bullet



ebook erotica review rock star



An Epic Rock Star Novel


What if you discover the man you want is toxic?


She tasted a little bit of heaven with him, and now they’ve gone through hell and back, but can their relationship take anymore?


Valerie Quinn is a naïve college freshman when she meets on-the-rise rock star Ethan Richards. He’s an idealistic, handsome, reckless young man, but he’s captured her heart. She doesn’t give up on him and eventually his walls crumble down. By the time Valerie has given herself to him completely, she discovers he’s damaged and may be beyond help. Can she save Ethan and their relationship before he implodes, or will he self-destruct and take her with him?

***************



This book goes from present tense to past tense but it's not consistent.  Now that the story is told that way you know kind of what is coming.  This book seemed to drag on for me. I really way disappointed in Val she just let Ethan treat her like crap and kept coming back for more. I was exciting to see her sexuality blossom but it never seemed to shine when she was with Ethan. I thought it was a love story about Val and Ethan but I could never in my mind see how in the world they were going have a HEA but when it got to the end it became clear it was never about Ethan but rather someone else it just took Val awhile to get to where she was suppose to be. There was some hot steamy sex sprinkled throughout the book. Great ending. I only gave it a 3 because I could wait for it to end and Val's acceptance (or turning a blind eye) of Ethan's indiscretions really just didn't sit well with me.

Quotes:

"As we walked back to the apartment-quickly- I mentally whispered a silent goodbye to my virginity. She'd worn out her welcome, and I was ready to become a real woman."

"As I came down, I had two thoughts in my mind. The first was I could get used to this. The other was holy shit- could I survive this?"

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 2 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  3 out of 5



No comments: