Monday, March 4, 2013

True Love Story


ebook erotica review


Sparrow Fisher is transforming. No longer dressed up in antiquated clothes and ideals, she is finally trying on her freedom.

Before she moves to New York City, she meets Ian Sterling, a musician Sparrow has dreamed about since she first saw him. The attraction is instant, but their relationship isn't so simple.

Over a five year span, Sparrow and Ian run into each other in unusual places. Each time, Sparrow has to decide if she can trust him, if he feels the same for her, and finally, if love is really enough.


**************



Whoa Baby! This is quite the Love story!
It takes awhile for Sparrow and Ian to actually get into a steady relationship but throughout most of the book it just feels like there is something that everyone is hiding from Sparrow about Ian. I am surprised that she doesn't question him more about things or get upset about girls hanging on him but then again she is secure in her own skin and Ian gives her is full attention when she enters a room. 
Just like any love story there is a fall out- Wow was I pissed off at Ian I couldn't believe he did that, well yes, actually I can he is a self sataboger. So then there's the love letters that Ian writes to Sparrow they are enough to break your heart, grab a glass of wine and the tissues. I didn't know how Sparrow couldn't forgive him, wait yes I can- well as you can see I was having my own internal struggle with forgiving him or not. When fate intervenes years later and she finally see's Ian can she forgive him?
You will have to read it to find out. Hot Steamy Sex - not a whole lot but enough. 
Fabulous Ending and even a Epilogue that really button's things up.

Quotes:

"I've never stopped loving you, Sparrow Fisher."

"Hello my name is Sparrow and I am a nerd."

"I've never been at home anywhere, but I am with you."

"All kisses before this have been mere child's play. I drink him in and know my fate is sealed. I am his."

"I'm sorry for that. Turns out I'm bit of a kiss whore."

"My soul is knit to yours."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 5 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5



No comments: