Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reckless


ebook erotica review rock starebook erotica review rockstarebook erotica review rockstar

**********

ebook erotica review new release rockstar



Can love survive when life gets Reckless?
When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other withstand the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they’ve formed, the new family they’ve found, and the history they’ve forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band’s exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price—but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?


*************



When it rains it pours ......I swear 3 awesome books that I have been dying to read all came out the same day argghhh. Reckless was the first on the list of course.
I was right there with Kiera it was crazy I could feel jealousy for her as the tour started then I felt as she grew and instead of being jealous sympathize with them because they would never really know Kellan like she did. The first book was the most heart wrenching for me and this book still have it's up's and down's and there were times I wasn't sure if Kiera was going to just say screw it and go home. Kiera really stood by Kellan in this book- more than I thought I could if I were in her shoes. It was an amazing book. There was a lot of hot sex but nothing detailed and raunchy but if you read the first two books you already know this. I not only got to hear about Kiera and Kellan's love journey but Anna and Griffin's as well. Fantastic ending.

Quotes:

"I was remembering all of the reasons why I love you so much. I was appreciating everything you do, and everything you are. I was falling in love with you, all over again."

"The art of seduction always was one of his greatest talents."

"You're hot, I love you, I want you, and my personal favorite, Marry me."

"He was a big part of your life, and I'm okay with your history. It made you who you are. And I happen to be in love with who you are."

"Home is wherever you are."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 5 out of 5
Kink: 2 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5






No comments: