Saturday, March 16, 2013

Knowing His Secret


ebook erotica review billionaire



He looked like the kind of man even my mother would call smokin' hot. Eventually, she did.

He felt like the kind of man who didn't just break the rules, but made new ones. He led and it was follow or get out of the way.

Why did a billionaire with a voice like liquid silk and a face like a bad angel take a second look at a girl in no-name jeans, with a fifteen-dollar haircut and a beat up car she calls her "Eep" because the 'J' fell off long ago?

I didn't want to know why and when I thought I knew I didn't want to admit it. By the time I found his secret, it was already too late. His passion had me hooked like a drug. It didn't hurt that he pulled the people I love the most out of harm's way. A girl can get used to a knight in shining armor even when the armor has some very large dents in it.





**************


Oh how I don't love a Rich, Hot, Domineering man! and too boot he has his eyes set on your everyday girl! At first I wasn't sure if Tristan was going to be a rich douchebag or not but turns out he's not but I think he could turn in a snap so I'm keeping my eye on him lol. He has swept in and became Raina's hero. Hot Steamy sex. Great ending but leaves you craving more since there are unanswered questions.

Quotes:

"Tristan King was the sexiest man I had ever been near and he was turning me on just by being."

"Very classy without being splashy."

"The man smelled better than any human being I'd ever smelled."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


ebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaire




No comments: