Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Torn


ebook erotica review rock star


Chloe hasn't had the best life. With a mother who is gone more often than not, she has had to raise herself. After graduating high school, she leaves to start a new life away at West Virginia University with her best friends Amber and Logan, determined to leave her demons in the past. 


On her first day, she meets a stranger who takes her breath away at first sight. Until she met Drake, no one had ever sparked her interest. Now this tattooed and pierced bad boy is all she can think about, no matter how hard she fights it.


Falling for Drake was never part of her plans, but when it happens, things seem to do anything but fall into place.


Dealing with a tragic past, Drake has never cared about anyone else but himself and his band. But when Chloe takes the empty seat next to him in class, things start to change. Instantly drawn to her, he begins to wonder if one girl can take a cold hearted womanizer and change every part of him?


Long hidden feelings are revealed and friendships tested to the brink.


**********


I really wanted to quit reading about half way through and not because it was a bad book by any means I just couldn't take the heart break.  It's a love triangle kind of like "Thoughtless" different in it's own way but Drake is the lead singer of a hot band. Logan well he is the best friend that had loved Chloe forever she just was to blind to see it. Drake pushed Chloe away forcing her to give it a try with Logan- Disaster is all I can say, heart wrenching disaster. Some Hot Juicy sex that will knock your socks off. Fabulous ending with a Boom. The second book "Twisted" is now out so you can keep on reading about Chloe and Drake.

Quotes:

"That never gets old. Seriously though, gravity has never been kind to you."

"You want to know how I know I'm right? Because when I look at you, I do it the exact same way."

"I've told you for years that I loved you, you just misunderstood what kind of love I felt."

"That's what this is to me, I've fallen in love with you, and if you would just give me a chance I could prove it to you."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5



No comments: