Monday, March 11, 2013

Creed


ebook erotica Review


Way too young, eleven year old Tucker Creed and his six year old neighbor, Sylvie Bissenette, find they have something awful in common. Creed then decides he’s going to do everything in his limited power to shield his Sylvie from her ordeal. So he does and Creed and Sylvie form a bond that grows and blossoms with their ages.


They plot to leave their lives behind, the town they live in that will hold them down and the histories they share that, unless they break free, will bury them. Sylvie goes to their special place, Creed never shows and she doesn’t see him again until it’s too late.



With Creed gone, Sylvie is forced to endure a nightmare and do the unspeakable to end it. To deal, she develops a hard shell with sharp edges that very few can break through. So when Creed again finds his Sylvie, he discovers the girl he loved is locked away and he has to find his way back into her heart without getting shredded in the process.



************




This is the second book in the Heros series I read-knight being the first . I didn't know that the characters intermingled which was a sweet surprise ( guess I should have know bring a series huh?) I liked this book more than knight . It's a heart wrenching love story with lots of hot steamy sex scenes to put it in a nut shell. They both had horrible things happen to them at the hands of the same person. There was some things that came up that I wasn't sure how sylvie could forgive creed for but when her friend Anya explained it in a new light there was no way she couldn't see the beauty in what he had done. The story went from present to past tense so that we can know exactly how their love story began. The ending was fabulous! The author buttoned everything up nicely. Can't wait to read Raid the next book in the series sylvie , creed, knight & Anya make appearances !


Quotes:

"Shit. He spoke cat. This is not good. Gun knew all my secrets."

"My invisible sun warmed me deep to my soul."

"I'd move here. I'd move to the goddamned, fucking moon to wake up to you in my bed."

"You need me. You won't stay away and you won't let me go because, baby, you can't breathe without me."

"You know, the rulebook states anything agreed through sexual manipulation is thrown out after the act."

"See when I was six, I met this worldly eleven year old who was wise and took care of me and taught me everything he knew."



CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



No comments: