Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blaze- A Sandstone Affair part 4

ebook erotica review


"There is more than one way to be strong, Julia. You know one of them, I can teach you the other."


Julia has found out the secret that Mark has been keeping from her all this time. The photos of Mark sleeping with Valerie have shocked her to her core and now the ball is in her court.

Is there any hope for their relationship? Is there any hope for saving Lynx? Is there any hope for Julia?


******************



After the jaw dropping ending to part 3 I couldn't wait to dive in and see what happens!
Marcus is a bit of a jerk sometimes but then again Julia flies off the handle pretty easily so I guess that cancels out Marcus jerkiness. Now that's not saying that Marcus is also very loving as well.  Some hot sex scenes. Julia goes through a lot in this installment and just when things seem to be looking up BAM another road block!

Quote:

"Your brother stole my company, your lawyer stole my money and you, you, stole my love."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5









No comments: