Friday, March 22, 2013

Taking His Risk




ebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaire

************

ebook erotica review billionaire


I was hurtling across the ocean, a mile high, destination unknown. I'd brought a passport and nothing else.

He seemed determined to make everything in my life brand new. He revealed me, peeling back layer after layer until all that was left was my raw intimate core. Yet, I hardly knew him. 

Crazy is a pretty good word for the kind of uncertainty that comes with a man like Tristan King. I never knew what the day would bring, but I began to expect surprises. That was the biggest problem. Managing my expectations with a man who'd told me I couldn't have any.

For a regular girl, falling for a man like him was taking a very big chance. Was it really possible to love one day at a time?

**********


This installment was nothing but bliss - almost. There's a treat again Raina's family and it's not because of the union it's because of Tristan. Tristan opens up to Raina more and more but there is still the one rule that she seems not be able to get over. When Raina thinks about a future with Tristan is it what she can live with? We will have to read "Keeping his Promise" to find out how their story ends.

Quote:

"Whatever spell I've accidentally cast on you, please don't let  it wear off."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 5 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5




No comments: