Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wallbanger

ebook photographer erotica review



Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a KitchenAid mixer, and no O (and we’re not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O.

Adding insult to O-less, since her move, she has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she’s ever heard. Each moan, spank, and--was that a meow?--punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has, yep, you guessed it, no O.

Enter Simon Parker. (No, really, Simon, please enter.) When the wallbanging threatens to literally bounce her out of bed, Caroline, clad in sexual frustration and a pink baby-doll nightie, confronts her heard-but-never-seen neighbor. Their late-night hallway encounter has, well, mixed results. Ahem. With walls this thin, the tension’s gonna be thick...

In her third novel, Alice Clayton returns to dish her trademark mix of silly and steamy. Banter, barbs, and strutting pussycats, plus the sexiest apple pie ever made, are dunked in a hot tub and set against the gorgeous San Francisco skyline in this hot and hilarious tale of exasperation at first sight.

***********


Alice Clayton rolls Hilarious into Hot once again!

The Banter between Caroline and Simon is just Hilarious and Hot at times.
I couldn't put this book down I had to find out if Simon and Caroline get together.
Then just when I thought finally it's going to happen NOPE! wth was all I could think and furiously kept reading to know how this could possibly turn around. 
The ending was ok I was hoping for more a of HEA but I obviously will take what I can get. 
Lot's of Hot Sticky Sex but not until far into the book. There are a few side romances within the book that are a bit of a mess at first.

Quotes:

"Kittens, lay back. You are about to get Wallbanged"

"I panted like a whore in church. The Church of Simon...where I was dying to kneel before him."

"Okay, he smiled back.....Stupid tata turner-downer...I mean, 
what's up with that? And he was hard!?

"the feeling of his hi-there against my hoohah was indescribable. He rained kisses down upon my neck, licking and sucking as I moaned like a whore in church."

"I was ready for some serious Simon Wang."

"An O has been lost, and I'm a sucker for a challenge."

"He fits inside me perfectly, two halves of a whole, some kind of sexual Lego."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg I am so in love with this book right now. I'm not done but I can't stop laughing.

Unknown said...

if you haven't read Alice Clayton's Redhead series (there's 2) you will have to read those next - just as hilarious & hot!!

Anonymous said...

I have read them. All her books make me laugh so loud.