Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Preacher's Son


ebook preacher's son erotica review




I showed up in backwater little Yazoo City Mississippi expecting to find solitude and a fresh start. I just left my wealthy, neglectful husband--with a couple million dollars belonging to him, I might add. When I got to Yazoo, though, I didn't find any solitude, that's for sure. I ended up in the arms of an oh so sexy young man named Tre McNabb. The problem? 
Tre is the preacher's son. 

Sex with Tre was supposed to be a distraction from my troubled life, but the more time we spent together, the more I discovered I was in for a whole different kind of trouble. The problem, you see, was I'd unleashed a passion in an innocent preacher's son that neither of us were ready for.

Tre was proving to be far more than a distraction. Oh, my lord. When I first met him in little Yazoo City, Mississippi, I thought he was a hot guy who could give 
me a good time for a day or two. 

I'm discovering now how very wrong I was. The question is, will my past, and the man from it, allow me the luxury of choosing? 


*****************


Oh the title alone should was enough to know it was going to be a steamy book. It's so hot when an older women seduce a younger man especially a smok'n hot virgin! I felt bad for Tre since it seemed Shea didn't have any regard for his future knowing what would happen after she seduced him. It however was made clear it was Tre's choice and it was a choice that was coming wether it was her or not. Well after that it just got steamier from there. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Trouble comes along and Tre turns out to be more than the hot sexy preachers son. The last book an event happens that changes everything. You will have to read to find out if Shea ends up falling in love with Tre or if it's just a sex thing. 
Lot and Lots of sex throughout. Ending was fabulous!

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 4 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: