Friday, November 16, 2012

All In

ebook erotica review danger



THIS is BOOK TWO in The Blackstone Affair TRILOGY. THE BOOKS ARE NOT STAND ALONE. If you have not read Naked (Part 1) then you need to go back and do that first. *Raine is just looking out for you so that you'll have a wonderful reading experience*

All In, The Blackstone Affair, Part 2

Ethan Blackstone has problems. He's broken the trust of the woman he loves and she's left him because of it. Ethan isn't giving up though--he's determined to get his beautiful American girl back. Their passion together was explosive, but their secrets are even darker and more frightening. With political threats directed at Brynne, Ethan has no choice but to fight for her, to win her love, and to protect her from the very dangers that could take her away from him forever. He's willing to risk everything to have Brynne and to keep her safe. He'll go all in...


*********

The time that Ethan and Brynne were apart was toture. 
Thankfully I was put out of my misery. Ethan is one sappy fella almost annoyingly so. 
I wasn't expecting Brynne's secret and felt so sad for her. Now she is having to relive it all.
I am worried as to how close the threat is and will be on edge until the next book "Eyes Wide Open" comes out! There are so many things lingering that I can't wait to see if my suspicions are correct. 
I hope to hear more about Ivan and Gabby ( Ethan's cousin and Brynne's friend).

Quote:

"I kept my eyes closed and remembered the vision of her beautiful lips closing over the bell end of my cock and taking me in."

"Christ, had she stopped eating in the past week? She must have dropped nearly half a stone."


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5


3 comments:

Tasharoo said...

I'm feeling a little let down by this installation. When it comes to Christian Grey I want nothing more than to climb into his messed up head but with Ethan I was a little bored. Also I'm calling this one ahead of time but I think Brynne is pregnant.

Unknown said...

He was annoying sappy to me and yep that's exactly what I'm thinking as well! I have read so many books now I think it time to revisit 50 shades!

Tasharoo said...

It's funny because now when I go back to 50 shades It seems so much less shocking now then when I first read it, however it's characters at the core are the best. Also I just finished the Redhead series books and I was literally laughing out loud the whole time. She was funny I look forward to Wallbanger