Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All In Soon to Release

ebook student erotica review

Raine Miller's Naked is a book that made it on my Top 10. 
The ending was a hanger that left me craving for more-so much more! 
Well More is almost here yep that's right All In is due to release this Friday Nov. 9th. 
All In is from Ethan's POV and it twice as long as Naked. 
I read an interview with Raine Miller and she assures us that Brynne will get her say in the 3rd book Eyes Wide Open.  She hopes to release Eyes Wide Open by the end of the year.

* There are no pre orders on this book since Raine Miller is self published. 



3 comments:

buffyokc said...

Any idea why this didn't release today? Thanks!

buffyokc said...

Sorry! I thought it would be up 12 hours early! Hopefully it will be up in the morning!

Unknown said...

Well it's almost 6am est here and it's not on amazon- depends on when the author loaded as she said it takes 12 hours to post. It is however on https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253168 if you want it before you see it on amazon :) I am just as excited as you but I have a short book to finish up first before I can dive in.