Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Ice Cream Shop Boy #2

ebook ice cream erotica review

Laura returns home to Columbus, Ohio, and tries to resume her life. Her honeymoon is over, but at least she has someone new: Princess, the rescue dog.

Princess finds a new friend at the dog park: Duke. He has pale blue eyes. 
Just like his doggy-daddy.

Laura's not sure if she should go on a relationship diet, or if she should indulge by sampling every flavor of dating.

Things are about to get very tasty.


***********

Oh my this book is an Roller Coaster of emotions- First down then up then down then wth!
Just when I thought Laura was going to find her HEA the floor drops out then a shit storm starts to surface. The end is just a ball of what the hells and I can't wait for book #3 so I can get it all cleared up.

Quotes:

""Frying bacon shirtless?" I said.
"Danger is my middle name."
"That's unusual. My middle name is Rebecca." "

"His licking brought me up, to the zenith, and I came, naked and panting, seated on my kitchen island amidst melting pints of ice cream."

"We grow strong and sweet here, just like the corn."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5


No comments: