Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Double Time

ebook rockband erotica review


He Craves Her Music and Passion
On the rebound from the tumult of his bisexual lifestyle, notoriously sexy rock guitarist Trey Mills falls for sizzling new female guitar sensation Reagan Elliot and is swept into the hot, heady romance he never dreamed possible.
She Can't Get Enough of His Body
Ecstatic to be on tour learning the ropes with Trey's band, The Sinners, Reagan finds she craves Trey as much as she craves being in the spotlight.
They Both Need More...
When Reagan's ex, Ethan Connor, enters the scene, Trey's secret desires come back to haunt him, and pleasure and passion are taken to a whole new level of dangerous desire.



************

This is the last book in the Sinners on Tour series and I don't know why the publisher thought it a good idea to release the last book before the other 2 books release ( Hot Ticket & Snared). 
With that said you will get the update on Jace & Eric's relationships
 before you even know how they fell in love.  
I have read a few Male on Male books so maybe I'm a bit desensitized to it now but it was Hot! 
I have to say I don't think it was as raunchy as some that I have read and it was even hotter when Reagan joined in. I was surprised by the person who was behind the threat to Reagan.
The ending was awesome and heart warming.

Quotes:

"As a card-carrying member of the itty bitty titty committee she didn't really need to wear a bra most days, but one would have concealed her high beam issue."

"I love you, Reagan. I want you to know that having sex with another man won't change how I feel about your. I will still love you. Always love you. Do you believe me?"




CONTENT RATING



Romance: 3 out of 5

Kink: 4 out of 5 

Raunch: 4 out of 5

Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5

I also Confirmed with author Olivia Cunning that she is writing a series about Exodus End which is the band Reagan is in. It will pick up where Double Time left off and will have the Sinners throughout! 
Yeah!!!!!

2 comments:

Tasharoo said...

Just went back through your posts and saw this one. Just finished Double time and I am also confused as to why she would put this one out before Jace and Eric's stories. Very confusing nevertheless these are wicked books and super hot. I'm really digging the MMF Menage fantasy and you said you read other male on male books do you remember what they were? I'm always looking for a good one. The club destiny books are really good as well not sure if you've read them.

Unknown said...

Rough Raw & Ready in the Rough Riders Series has M/M . I haven't read the Club Destiny books I will check them out thanks!!