Tuesday, September 25, 2012

White Trash Beautiful


" I’m not naive. I know I don’t get the happily ever after. My knight in shining armor took the highway detour around this god forsaken shit hole. I’ve made peace with that. That doesn’t mean I’m going to lay down like a doormat and let every cocky prick in the trailer park have his way with me. "

Cass lives a depressing life in a small trailer park in Eddington, Ga with her mother and abusive boyfriend Jackson. She works hard to barely make ends meet. One day Tucker White, the lead singer in the band Damaged, walks into her diner. He tries to show her that there is more to life than the hand she has been dealt but being with Tucker will come at a high price.

***************

OMG I loved loved loved this book!!!
Now there was no hot steamy sex in it ~ yes, a little sex but not raunchy by any means.
It's about a beautiful girl with a bleak future when she meets her knight in shining armor. Of course she is reluctant to actually believe anyone would care about her since she is the one who does all the caring. 
It's loving & heart breaking. 
Short read only 142 pages.
I can't wait to read more on how Cass & Tucker's relationship evolves!!
Beautifully Damaged is the next book no release date yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read this on your recommendation :-) Could have been hotter but you warned me. I really enjoyed it so thanks!