Monday, September 24, 2012

Teresa Mummert

I found Teresa Mummert through the book called Honor thy teacher.
Once I read a book & fall in love with it I stalk the author. 
It's part of my obsessiveness. She wrote Honor thy teacher from the Male teachers view then wrote the book Honor thy student from the female students view~ clever if you ask me. I have only read Honor they teacher & currently am reading Honor & Obey with is the next book in the series which is in the female students view.  I will let you know if I think you should read both views before continuing on the series in a couple of days!

Why am I telling you about Teresa Mummert & her books? 
because I was just stalking her website to add to my blog & she has a new book that just came out on 9/21/12 called White Trash Beautiful which I love the title!
She also has a sample of the book on her blog that I recommend you read. I read it and bought it immediately I can't wait to dive in but I have to finish Honor & obey first!!


No comments: