Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Effortless


After being caught in the middle of a love triangle which led to a devastating betrayal, Kiera pledged to learn from the mistakes she’d made. She was determined to never again inflict that kind of pain on anyone, especially the soulful, talented man who held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it survive? Love is easy…trust is hard.

*************

This is the second book in this series & frankly there could even be another one!
(first one is Thoughless)

Wow my stomach has been in knots all day trying to read a page here and there wondering if Kiera & Kellan were going to make it or not. It got to me so bad I couldn't even eat much today! 
I was a bit annoyed about Kiera's waffling in her head & her prudness but mid book it dyed down thankfully! It was a wonderful Love story that came full circle even know I know there is more that can be written about their story however you will have closure if no other books are to come.
Lots more hot & steamy sex in this book than the first.
**Just checked out S.C. Stephens Facebook page and there will be a 3rd book called Reckless due out March 2013! Yeah!! I need that much time for my heart to relax lol!

No comments: