Friday, September 21, 2012

The Perfect Play


The last thing event planner Tara Lincoln needs is the jet-set lifestyle of a football pro like Mick Riley; even though their steamy and passionate one-night stand proved that Mick is an all-star-both on the field and in the bedroom. 

Tara played the game of love once and lost big, and she doesn't intend to put herself out there again, especially with a certified heartbreaker. But when Mick sets his mind to win, nothing will stop him. And he has the perfect play in mind to catch this sultry vixen.

***********

The Perfect Play is one of 4 in the series. 
I recommend reading in order so you can get glimpse of the couple in the previous book. 
I never read books in order but I am going to make it a point to do so from now one.

The over shot OMG is all I can say! 
I can't stop looking at it!

This book is about Mick Riley who plays football (as if you didn't know from the cover shot) he finds a girl he wants to chase after instead of being thrown his way. Thing get complicated as she has a teenage son & an agent who wants to run his personal life.
The author Jaci Burton doesn't make you wait very long to get to the Hot steamy sex which I so love about her! Plenty of it throughout with out over doing it.
I have read 3 of the 4 books and have yet to be let down! 

No comments: