Saturday, September 15, 2012

Clash


The only easy thing about Jude and Lucy’s relationship is their love for one another. Everything else is hard. 

Especially when it comes to reining in Jude’s trigger touch temper and Lucy’s increasing jealousy of Jude’s Spirit Sister on the cheer squad who’s attached herself to him in just about every way a girl could. Feeling the stress of trying to hang on to her quintessential bad boy while becoming the foremost dancer in her class, Lucy knows something’s going to break. She wants both. She needs both. But if she doesn’t make a choice, she risks losing everything. 

For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love might be the thing that just isn’t enough.

**************

This is part two to the book Crash by Nicole Williams.

Wow this book pissed me off I just wanted to scream at Lucy & shake her. 
She just keeps walking away from Jude over & over in this book.
Their first time, Finally, and it's in the most unromantic places~ now I can get with where it was it was what happened to Jude before that & how fast it happened~ you will have to read it to understand what I'm talking about. Last thing for the second book the author waits until the very very end to have the "Finally" moment & doesn't give  you much more. Personally I like when the book ends & you get some of their life after that moment. This author didn't give me enough of that~~~~~~ but maybe just maybe she wants to write another book which then I would be ok with that. 

Even know it pissed me off it's still worth reading.

No comments: