Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Honor & Obey



Emma has found the love of her life, but his dark secrets could change everything. With a horrible accident and the loss of another loved one, the student must become the teacher. As secrets begin to unravel, will she be able to look passed them or will she have to leave William and start life new again?

****************
Honor & Obey is the second book in the series after Honor thy Student which goes hand & hand with Honor thy teacher. Each book is either in the students view or teachers view. I have only read Honor thy teacher & wasn't sure it was necessary to read honor thy student but after reading this book (which is in the students view) I am going to read it so I can put a few things together. Honor & Betray is the next book due out which is in the teachers view~ not sure when it's due to release.

Wow there is a twist in this book I surly didn't see coming which now I can wait for his view to come out so I can see if my suspicions are correct or now. At first in this book all they are doing is having sex I was thinking they were never going to get out of the house! Emma (the student) was pissing me for seems she puts together ideas in her head & condemns William (the teacher) before getting his side of the story. Even when she does it seems like she can't forgive him for having past relations. The ending of the story is even not what I was expecting. Looks like there is a plan for 2 more books so I can't wait to see where Emma & Williams story goes!
Short read 117 pages.

No comments: