Monday, May 22, 2017

Hickey

28175799

A filthy hookup with your insanely hot ex-husband is NEVER a good idea. 
Especially if you hate his guts. 
Yet I can't seem to help myself.

Here's the story: 
A long time ago, in a small town I’ve tried to forget… 
I married the charismatic all-American king of high school. 
He was sexy and charming.
I was shy and infatuated. 
We were both eighteen. 
Of course we did not live happily ever after. 
We did the opposite.
You thought that was the end? 
So did I.
Seven years later and without warning, Branson Hickey is back in my life. 
Many things have changed and a few things haven’t. 
I still want him. I still can’t stand him. I still think about him all the time, even after everything we did to each other. 
I’ve long wondered if I’d ever fall in love again. 
Now I wonder if I ever really stopped loving him.



*****************



Bran & Cecily had broken dreams of their future but the found love in each other. They moved quickly and married young but it didn't take long for the walls to start closing in and their future looked bleak. Bran saw a way to set Cecily free and give her the future she deserved. Seven years later he knows she will only ever be the one for him and now he needs to go fight for her. It takes them awhile to wade through the past hurts but eventually they do. A few hot steamy sec scenes. Fantastic ending.


No comments: